PayPal's Seller Punishment Policy
Also see PayPalPetition.com
Thank you to GoldHost.com for our webhosting.
PayPal's Seller Protection Policy is a farce, and at least one PayPal employee admits it.
Judge Fogel's Decision.pdf (PayPals original ToS Unconscionable. Basically because the PayPal ToS was so "one sided.")
- This site, PayPalSucks.ORG is not associated with PayPal, an eBay company, in any manner. It's presented here for educational purposes and to foster discussion and commentary on the PayPal payment system and eBay the online auction house.
- The cartoons, logos, drawings and text on this site are copyrighted works, and all rights are reserved. Nothing on this site may copied or used on another site without the express written permission of PayPalsucks.ORG.
- Exception for the cartoons: The cartoons maybe used on other sites with the following conditions:
- The image of the cartoon must be used as a link back to this website, PayPalSucks.ORG. Be sure it's the .ORG domain.
- Under the image it must say "Cartoon courtesy of PayPalSucks.ORG" and that text should be part of the link back to this site.
- The image may not be any larger than 200 pixels wide, nor more than 400 pixels high. There will be page of approved images for your use in a few days.
- You may not use the cartoon images in any other many without express written permission from PayPalSucks.ORG.